1. Back up your existing WTF, Interface, and Fonts folders.
2. Dump this crap into your WoW directory.
3. Rename the folders in the WTF directory (like in every UI install)
4. Load up the game. Note that you don't have to check "Load out of date addons", because I took the time to update all of them myself. That's quality control right there, and more UI makers need to follow my precedent.
5. Once you're logged in, everything's gonna be all weird. Just press Enter, type "/reflux switch remix" (that's case-sensitive, btw), and press Enter again. Boosh.
6. Carbonite may still be all wonky. In that case, just go to Carbonite's options menu, go to the Reset section, and import the settings from the character "Amity" from the Andorhal server.-=Addons=-